Monday, June 6, 2011

Want Natural Looking Lipstick?

I've recently discovered a great lipstick.  It's actually in the form of a lip pencil, but it has a gloss or shine to it, so it's not matte.  The brand is Purminerals.  I know, the name and idea sounds like a rip off to Bare Minerals, but I like a lot of their products.  I have a blush from them called Hot Rocks, and it's very light and natural looking with a little shine.  I like that the products look natural but are quite flattering and not dull.


The lipsticks/liners come in a pack of four (at Ulta) and it costs $28, which is actually pretty good considering the quantity.  I bought only one of that type from Benefit for the same price.  If you go online they are $12 each, so it would come out to $52 with tax, so it's a pretty good bargain.  There's one color that's a bit barbie pink which I'm not a huge fan of, but it's still worth the price and it's still quite light and natural so it's not over the top.

So next time you're in Ulta check out their products, you might like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment